Thursday, April 19, 2007

Friday the 13th

So this Friday was pretty interesting. As I said in my other post my family went to Red Deer for a convention, and of course we stay in a hotel right, well I had my hands full of luggage and I headed up to my room so I could put it down, well I put the key in and the first time so I tried again and this time it worked. so I opened the door and there are pictures on the bed, mirrors on the ground, the wall unit is pulled away from the wall, and the beds aren't made. So I start to think that there is something wrong.

I go down the elevator and out to the car, and I tell my mom and she says that we should go to the front desk and tell them so we go there and tell them that and they say that they are painting it and that they are sorry. So they moved us to a different floor. Guess which one it is?? the 13Th floor. lol. so that room is good and we put all of our stuff in.

So later that night me and my mom and my brother go to the room and I try my key and it doesn't work so I try more times and it still doesn't work, so Ben tries his and it doesn't work so we try my moms and it doesn't work, then er went down to the front desk and get new keys, but we forgot to tell my dad that the keys don't work.

So at 4:00 in the morning my dad comes back from drinking and tries to open the door and it doesn't open so he keeps trying and it doesn't work again so my mom has to get up and open the door for him at 4:00 in the morning. And that was my Friday the 13Th

No comments: